zondag 14 juni 2015

finally done with high school


Source: google

Last thursday was it the day. Which is now already 3 days ago. It got to here if I was graduated or not. so not i could only do one of my exams for a second time. I was really scared that my teacher would call and say that I failed. The fact that had already past 5 o clock and she would start calling at 4 o clock didn't really helped either. So when she called and she said that i was graduated was a totally shock for me. I didn't expect that at all. (I kind of didn't really learned.)

My mom was sitting next to my and let my sister buy cake for me(Sorry that there is no picture but i can tell you it looked and tasted amazing.) Which turned out to be my dinner. 
i called my parents to tell it. which i made a joke around with my grandpa so my grandma didn't believe i graduated. Sorry grandma

In the evening i went to school to see the others that graduated and some that weren't. Almost all my friends got graduated which made the day even better. Got some champagne which i wasn't aloud to drink because i'm not 18 yet. my teacher gave my a paper with grades on it. (We will get the diploma on a other day) talked to some of my other teachers and the moment me and two of my friends decided to go the fire alarm went of. So a couple minutes later a couple of fireman came running the school in. Which turned out to be a joke.

Later my friends and I went to the shopping center where we play pacman on the old pacman machine they had just placed.

So tell me about your day when you heard you graduated.

Bye Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten