woensdag 19 augustus 2015

I don´t speak french



as if you know of I was on holiday in France. The land where they speak French (duh). it is normally not a problem as people speak another language because there is usually a few people speak English. So here comes the problem, there were no people who could English. If you're in the hotel asked where the breakfast was always they began to tell when it started and when it ended. On the street it usually also went like that or they didn't spoke a single word English. normally you understand still a word in a sentence but French is one of those languages to me that you might as well could have said something in Chinese, because I would not understand it anyway.



I did had French on school for three years. So you would think that I would know something. But apparently everything disappears into a black hole or something like that. I mean the first two years I got pretty good grades, but because of the holidays between the second and third year, the third year went french slightly less well. by that I mean bad but also very very bad. luckily I had the choice to not have french anymore.(Yeah for me)


you also have bad experiences with French or another language you do not speak?
Tell me in the comments below ^_^



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten