zondag 30 augustus 2015

cinema and kersvers

So a couple of days ago I decided that it would be fun to go to the cinema for my birthday. I decided to go with two of my closed friends to the movie pixels. which was a good movie to watch with friends.



Later that day we decided that we would go to kersvers. that is a party my school had for all the first years. when we goot there nobody was there so we went to the city centre of Amsterdam. I went to Waterlooplein where I got this cute shiba shirt.


after that we went to the shopping district. where I found out that there is a Waterstone shop in Amsterdam. In the shop I found the book of Joey Graceffa. Which i wanted for a verry long time.

review coming soon

Because i was now alot later we went back to kersvers to look if it finally started. lucky enough now there were people and some friends. So we did some games. were i won a parrot.

you also could get free nachos and ice cream. which made the day so much better. And later there was also free pizza. altough we kind of had to walk away quicky from those people becaue you only could have it if you joined a talking game thing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten