donderdag 20 augustus 2015

eighteenth birthday




Today is my eighteenth birthday. Now I'm typing is the family gone and I received the most gifts. Not that I find that very annoying. On the contrary. I do not like to spend so much time with my family. (mainly because I'm the outsider of the family) Gifts are not really my favorites things of birthdays. Everyone who keeps staring at you when you unpack it and then if thou art a klutz like me then it just takes a long time. but really long. And then as the gift it is or not. You have to react very happy. I am therefore really super bad at it.
Lucky enough i didn;t get that many gifts and the one i got where exactly kinda nice. So i could be worse. 

Tell me about your latest birthday. 
Did you liked it???
Do you also get weird gifts?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten